1) BOOKINGS - bookings can be made by phone or email. A deposit will be required at the time of booking. Dates will not be held until payment has been received.
At certain times of the year (summer holidays, Christmas and Easter especially) demand is particularly high so to avoid disappointment we advise you to give us as much notice of your preferred dates as possible, but it is always worth trying for last minute sessions.
2) CANCELLATIONS - cancellations must be made at least 4 days prior to the date arranged. The deposit or voucher will be non-refundable where clients fail to give adequate notice of cancellation. In the unfortunate event of cancellation by HAWKINS FALCONRY, we do not accept any responsibility for lost travel or accommodation costs.
3) WEATHER - in the event of unworkable weather conditions (i.e: too windy, too wet or too hot) HAWKINS FALCONRY will endeavour to give clients as much notice as possible of cancellation. In the event of cancellation by HAWKINS FALCONRY due to poor weather conditions, alternative dates shall be offered. HAWKINS FALCONRY reserves the right to terminate a session for an individual or individuals at any time at their absolute discretion.
4) SPECTATORS – HAWKINS FALCONRY specialises in giving personal tuition and presentations to clients. It is not open to the public, and therefore does not have the facilities or staffing to cater for spectators. If clients wish to bring a guest to share their experience, this can normally be arranged at an additional fee at time of booking. Please note that no dogs are allowed on any of our experiences.
5) GIFT VOUCHERS – Are valid for 12 months from date of issue. You will be required to bring your vouchers on the day of your experience. Gift vouchers that are out of date can be extended for a further 12 months for an extra £25 per person.
6) HEALTH AND SAFETY – HAWKINS FALCONRY endeavours to ensure the utmost safety of everyone. HAWKINS FALCONRY requests that clients also take a responsible and safety conscious approach by a) ensuring clothing and footwear advice is adhered to b) listening carefully to safety instructions given c) informing the instructing falconer of any worries or concerns regarding the experience. d) should clients have any concerns regarding physical ability or health please contact HAWKINS FALCONRY and discuss these issues prior to attending the session. e) always wash hands following a bird handling session.
7) Please be aware that whilst we endeavour to ensure that birds, dogs and ferrets are in top condition for sessions we cannot guarantee the quality of flights or the whereabouts of quarry.